Wednesday, March 14, 2007

hope is an action word.


'Hope is passive in the sense of a wish or a prayer - or active as a plan or idea, often against popular belief, with persistent, personal action to execute the plan or prove the idea.' -wikipedia

...sorry wikipedia- i have to disagree with you. i think hope in the form of a prayer is active not passive.

i have always had hope.

heck i even have it tattooed on my back.

hope. faith. and love.

when the going get's tough- the tough have hope.
they act with perseverance and passion for what they love.
i have always had hope and it is that hope that keeps me going.

some say im lucky with some of the amazing things that have happened in my life.
i say its my faith, hope and love that have blessed me.

that's why i know god will take care of me- even if my job is in a rocky place right now.

does anyone need some advertising, marketing, video work ect? obi needs clients- and if we don't have new ones in 15 days... im onto bigger and better things i found out this morning.

but it's ok. i remember my favorite professor reilly saying how if you work for agencies its rough- loose a client and loose your job. i thought- eh...it might be worth the chance.

so with that- i will act in hope and keep sending my resume's out with faith and love.

feel free to take my resume and submit it to the coolest places you know that need a little hope to work for them.