Sunday, March 04, 2007

the day sprint ruined my life...part 2


in my rant yesterday i forgot to request the phone numbers of the ones i love.

you.

so if you could be a dear and send your phone numbers over or call me, that would make my life a whole heck of a lot easier.

ps- i called customer care last night and got a very nice woman at sprint who said i should go to a different store, not the oakview sprint store that is horrid, and demand a new phone that isn't jacked up. she called the store and they know im coming and to be nice to me.

she also put a note on our account saying how sucky they were to me and how the manager lied to my face.

i expect a good sucking up to today- plus my dad is still in town to raise hell if he needs to.

stay tuned for more stories from the day sprint ruined my life...

No comments: