Saturday, June 17, 2006

Nacho Nacho Man..



So after yet another long and hot day spent working in the Cingular tent at the CWS, Mr. Joel took me on a good old fashion date. There were fried pickles, sangria, salmon, rainbows and nacho...Nacho Libre that is.

This movie has re-ignited my love for not only Jack Black but Jared and Jerusha Hess, who made this movie but also did Napoleon Dynamite-which is one of the greatest movies ever made...I dare to say in the whole galaxy.

I loved everything about this movie...except the fact that everyone else in the theater...except Mr. Joel of course, was super lame and didn't laugh except at oviously funny parts. Me and Mr. Joel laughed approximately every 1.3 seconds...which felt a little uncomfortable because we did this for approximately 1.7 hours.

Anyways...I loved my date on the town with Mr. Joel and I love nachos...and Nacho Libre and Steven.

xoOOXxxoXXooxXx

No comments: