Sunday, September 16, 2007

so they say it's my birthday...


i was actually suppose to be born in august.
i decided to come 3 weeks later.
i pray when im a mom someday- i dont pull that kind of funny business...
thanks for waiting for me to come mom.

anyways i was born in tulsa, ok 24 years ago today.
my dad said when he was driving from the hospital to go get food after i was born the song 'isn't she lovely came on.' and he thought how true... (true story)

my mom remembers a nurse trying to bring her a blonde baby to feed in the hospital after i was born- and she said, nope that's not my baby- mine has brown hair...and i looked asian. luckily she got the right kid in the long run...

and she remembers watching the smurfs with me the morning after i was born.

ps: another fun fact- when my mom was pregnant with me when i would kick her belly- my dad would sing 'she's a maniac- maniac on the floor- and she's dancing like she's never danced before.'

that's where my blog title comes from- and it's one of my all time favorite songs, and after research found out it was my birth song. it was the number one song the day i was born...pretty rad.

No comments: