Tuesday, April 06, 2010
we didnt start the fire...
(my intern maruf (from bangladesh) with me at one of friday's fires)
...but we did go to a lot of fires last week!
last weekend we had 8 fires.
that might be a new record.
that means 15 volunteers went out over their easter weekend to make sure omahans had what they needed.
so here is my public service announcement:
people be careful with: matches, candles, cooking or anything else that would cause a fire.
(one of my pr team volunteers and i at friday's fire too...like my new green fishing/disaster vest?)