Friday, January 29, 2010
2010 with 10 new updates
so as you have noticed i have been off the blogging grid for a while.
the holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, work and days without seeing the sun has left me feeling exhausted and have led me to neglecting my precious blog.
sorry to all who follow who come to this page everyday to not see an update.
i promise to get back to blogging and keeping you updated from here on out.
since have last blogged-
1. dutch turned 1. we celebrated with 'pupcakes' and presents. she is still as rascally as ever.
2. we were snowed in for christmas...yes dutch still loves the snow.
3. linsey didn't turn 30. we celebrated with a surprise party.
4. joel and i celebrated 3 years of wedded bliss. im still as proud as ever to be mrs. schlegelmilch.
5. we spent memorable new years with good friends downtown. italian at vincenzos + dancing at blue + hotel party = perfect nye.
6. i hired 4 spring interns- and we had a wild week of 8 subzero fires at work to kick off the new year.
7. i got snazzy new marc jacobs glasses and a new mapple to do blogs faster on.
8. a deadly earthquake strikes haiti and rocks the entire world. the red cross leads the way in support and i work around the clock...and continue to work extra hours to support the greatest humanitarian organization in the world.
9. my favorite coco had to gogo. this leaves me deeply sad- but excited to see what he does next.
10. and last but not least- snow, snow and more snow. did i mention we got literally a ton of snow?