Thursday, November 20, 2008

dear god,


thank you for my dear friend josh.
he may be joel's best friend but he is my friend too.
i am so proud of him.
you know why.
he knows why.
i know why.
he is an amazing guy and you have amazing plans for him.
please use him and bless him beyond belief.
please open doors to him to bless others with his story.
please bless joel and his musical endeavors.
please help joel and i to be an encouragement to him and him to us.
thank you for him and his amazing faith of action.

god please also watch over my friend natalie l.
please send your angels to surround her in peace and comfort.
please give her the peace of your understanding.
thank you for her amazing encouragement over the years.
please bless her as she has blessed so many others.
please be with the doctors and caregivers to give her the best care possible and guide her treatments. please ease her pain and show her your love.
i love this lady god. please heal her.

and lord please look over jaimi and her sister corie's babies in their bellies.
please bless them and keep them safe and help them to grow and come out all healthy and strong.

and please bless my uncle rex.
grant him peace and knowledge of treatments.
watch over his family and help them to become closer even though they are miles away. please heal him.

joels grandma jan also needs some blessings lord.
please grant her a speedy recovery from her recent surgeries and help grandpa to take good care of her.

and jesus please look over my stephanie horak of the new orleans police department. bless her courage and surround her with your most powerful angels. let her be a shining light in that city where there is so much darkness. please bless her little blue socks off for serving you and your call.

dear lord please prepare natalie p. and her family for an adoption of a child if its your will. please let this happen in your time and when they are ready.

lord there are too many people to name that need your hope and grace today and everyday. please bless my family and friends as they bless me. please heal the hurting and help me to be a better witness of your grace and love. give me your words,and reveal your fingerprints to me. open my eyes to see you in the settled dust. help me to slow down and really see what matters. give me the strength to step up and be bold for you. please bless my work and let it glorify you. please bless my marriage and let joel and i fall more in love with each other and you.

thank you. i love you.
-danelle

...dear friends,
please post your prayers below if you would like. i would like to lift you up if i can. :)

No comments: