Tuesday, April 03, 2007

interviews part three...


this morning, bright and early, i met with a very nice woman about an injury prevention coordinator job at children's hospital.

it was my second interview. the first one was with the hr woman at children's. this interview went really well. i could tell she liked me and my past work experience was just right for the job.

in the position i would be responsible for running the children's injury prevention program. it sounds like a great job...

and the best news- i told her about japan and she said she has been looking to hire someone since last december and if she finds the right person then the trip shouldn't be an issue.

she said she wants me back for a third round of interviews with the board at children's.

...i guess when god uses a door jam- he does sometimes crack open a side window also...

who says all doors have to close and window have to open? i don't think so.

1 comment:

Katie said...

if you get this, you should try to get me a job there. I'd love to work at children's!