Thursday, October 18, 2007

windsor...




i had a dream last night that i was headed back to the u.k.
i forgot my electric converters and lancome skin care at home and went back from the airport to look for it and was late for my flight...
very bizarre and stressful.
this has been part of an on going series of travel dreams- that all involve me trying to get somewhere and always forgetting something. last time i forgot my new passport holder and went back for it too.
maybe it's a sign that my eagerness to travel so soon is premature...
maybe next summer?

anyways...tonight i found the windsor castle: a royal year special on on net tv and thought how cool that ive actually been to windsor- seen the castle, stood in my first british phone booth and had fish and chips there with my good friends.

anyone else got my travel fever?

2 comments:

Linsey said...

oh, you know i do sister.....

Katie said...

Take me! Take me! But remember how awful Windsor's fish and chips were? Ew.