Saturday, May 06, 2006

I did it!










So yesterday I graduated in style with the best friends a gal could have. I am proud to be a Alum with these fine kids. I can't explain how it feels. It feels weird and surreal. I don't think it will sink in until I get home from London and don't have a job or class to go to. Im not complaining. I am honored that so many people love me and are were there to support me. I had family from MN, IA, OK, NE and TX all here to cheer me on. That says a lot for them and me. Thank you to everyone who was there along the way to encourage me. Thanks to my wonderful friends for always being there for a beer after class and a cram session before the finals. We are the champions my friends. We'll keep on fighing till the end. Cause we are the champions, we are the champions, we are the champions of the world.

2 comments:

molly said...

I love that you captured Jimbo skipping down the ramp. That was the point when I officially started to ugly cry. I love his Peter Pan syndrome.

Congrats Danelle! You worked your buns off for this.

James Kernan Ferrin said...

You know what, I love you...and that will get you far. Livin' on love.